Thursday, January 13, 2011

'I Was Snow White, But I Drifted...' by FoxyGknits

Can you relate? :-} Enjoy!


Sale - My Cotillion - P...
$17.00

Let It Snow Dangle Earr...
$7.00

Crocheted and Beaded Sn...
$25.00

Beloved Pearl and Cryst...
$28.00

UNIQUE Star dust neck d...
$29.00

White Cotton Skull Cap
$12.95

Fingerless Gloves in Wh...
$20.00

Abstract Square Wire Wr...
$32.00

Zipper WRISTLET PURSE B...
$30.00

Scrubby Spa Washcloths
$6.00

Crocheted Earrings
$9.95

AA Grade White Freshwat...
$32.00

Key Lime Spa Soap with ...
$5.50

White Seaglass as foun...
$8.00

Bridal Special Occasion...
$80.00

White Swarovski Pearl S...
$98.00

Generated using Treasury HTML code generator by Whale Shark Websites.

I love Lois of Foxy G Knits on etsy. I love her sense of humor (check out the title of this treasury she created), her team spirit (the treasury features items from other members of the Etsy Twitter Team), her style and panache (check out all the amazing hand knit items in her shop) AND that she included my Let It Snow Dangle Earrings in this great collection.

1 comment:

  1. Why look - I've been blogosized by Suzanne from THE City (New Yowk City, is there any other?). She's a marvelous artisan, and I'm happy to call myself her friend - ya gotta problem wit that, pally?

    ReplyDelete