Monday, January 10, 2011

New ETT SOTW - Moonlight Dreams

The new ETT SOTW is Moonlight Dreams. It's creator, Barbara Gordon, crochets a variety of accessories including hats, fingerless gloves, cowls, scarves and flower pins. Barbara says "I feel that my products are stylish, without being 'over the top', and I painstakingly check and recheck my items before I ship them out. I want them to be fashionable, functional, and extremely durable at affordable prices."

Although Barbara lives in sunny Southern California, she loves "...making warm and cuddly hats and accessories, but the cold season is very short here. Etsy has been my saving grace, allowing me to market my products to folks in colder climates". (Yes! She ships internationally).


Special SOTW Offer: 20% off Moonlight Dreams items
Valid Monday, January 10, 2011, through Sunday, January 16, 2011
Redeem at checkout with code ETTSOTW20

You can also follow Barbara and her work on Twitter and Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment