Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Do You See a Pattern Here?

Vintage Canning Jelly Jars from The Keeper's House
Rustic Metal Disks from Findings by Amy
Baker's Twine from Oh For Cute
Graniteware Bowls from Sunny Day Vintage

I think it's the time of year. I think it has something to do with reaching for those boxes of gift wrap and ribbon and Christmas decorations that have been hidden on the top shelf of the hall closet since last December. I think it has something to do with living in a NYC apartment where space (especially storage space) is at a premium.

I think it has something to do with my desire to redistribute the wealth this time of year. I think it has to do with another pending new year with the same pending resolution to get organized and stay organized. Oh, don't get me wrong. I don't just resolve to do it, I do it. I do it well. I am the purger in the family. What I don't give to charity or throw away, I sort, arrange, store or display. And these "most recent" purchases from wonderful etsy sellers will help me do it (The cool metal beads? They'll be stored or displayed until I make a fabulous necklace with them. C'mon, 3 out of 4 ain't bad!)

No comments:

Post a Comment