Tuesday, September 28, 2010

You Asked For It!

Well, some of you did. I recently ran an earring sale in my etsy shop and many new customers bought them. In the feedback they graciously provided, several of them asked me if I ever had any dressier earrings for sale. They loved the vintage beads, the lightness and movement in the earrings...they just wanted something they could wear out in the evening, with dressy clothes.

I looked through my stash of vintage beads and found several plastic crystals and pearls. These are the high-quality vintage plastic beads that really do look like real pearls and glass. Except they are lighter, don't break and are much less expensive. I had used several of them in necklaces but had at least two of each left to use in my new line of Urban Chic Earrings. In each pair, I set off the plastic beads with unusual vintage metal beads giving the earrings a sculptural feel. Take a look!

No comments:

Post a Comment