Tuesday, August 17, 2010

in my head studios ~ ETT SOTW

Our new ETT SOTW is in my head studios featuring altered mixed-media domino and game piece jewelry, microscope slide glass pendants and ACEOs (Art Cards Editions and Originals) by Vickie Porter.
In describing her work, Vickie admits, "I have a seriously good/bad relationship with perfectionism so my customers can rest assured they are getting top quality materials and artwork. It’s sometimes hard to tell in photos online, but the dominoes and microscope slide glass pendants have real tiny paper collages on them. I work with ridiculously small pieces of paper sometimes.

For her beautiful and intricate creations, Vickie gets her inspiration from colors, lines, and shapes. "I simply have to create or I’m not happy. It’s like needing air." It follows that Vickie is not confined by rules, but lets her inspiration and creativity run wild and while she may not stick to one medium, she admits, "Central to almost everything I do is paper. I love paper."

Vickie is happy to take custom orders and ships internationally.

To celebrate being the SOTW, in my head studios is offering
FREE shipping to ANYWHERE from August 16-22!
Discount refunded promptly via Paypal
No need for coupons or codes!

Learn more about Vickie and her work by following her on Twitter and
Facebook and by reading her blog.


1 comment: