Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Bella Bead Jewelry ~ ETT SOTW (Etsy Twitter Team Shop of the Week)

The new ETT SOTW is Bella Bead Jewelry, where you can find handcrafted glass beads and completed jewelry made from them! They are created by proprietor Linda Lawrence, who is an elementary school art teacher that "plays with fire by night!" Many things inspire Linda in her bead and jewelry-making including her students. "The students I teach are a huge influence on me. I adore children. They are not complicated and are so free and open generally".
Fun Jewelry 4 Fun People
Bella Bead Jewelry is offering a
15% discount
for the week of July 26, 2010

Learn more about Linda by following her on Twitter and by reading her blog.

1 comment:

  1. Great work of art, even I am in learning stage, am learning many thing from you and it inspire me lot.

    ReplyDelete