Friday, August 21, 2009

Firebird House Designs ~ ETT Shop of the Week

Kristen Evans, the owner of Firebirdhouse Designs, loves creating unique jewelry designs and textiles from vintage and new components, as well as recycled/repurposed vintage pieces and fabrics. Originally a fine artist, Kristen says " I love turning beautiful things with history into useable and wearable art and that really began to be the core of my inspiration. I like the challenges that come with recycling and reusing in new ways." Her colorful shop is an everchanging display of pieces that "hold onto the charm of vintage while still having a modern or quirky edge." She offers free shipping to the US and Canada and ships worldwide.

An avid user of Twitter under the name @Firebirdhouse as well as co-leader of the EtsyTwitter Team, she says "I love the people I meet on twitter, and I try to talk, comment, and share just like I would if they were hanging out with me in my studio. I try to always be genuine and be myself. A lot of my sales come from Twitter but I don't ever make that my goal."

Firebirdhouse Designs is offering 25% off on purchases over $25 from August 17 - August 23rd. Use Code SOTW in notes to seller and your refund will be issued via Paypal. (Excludes Joyce Richardson Benefit items)

No comments:

Post a Comment