Monday, August 31, 2009

ETT Shop of the Week ~ In My Head Studios



Vickie Porter, of In My Head Studios, has a passion for paper. "I love everything about paper - the way it feels, the sounds it makes, the colors and textures. It has dimension, and I try to use that in my work." A self-professed perfectionist with an eye for detail, Vickie's exquisitely crafted pendants create miniature spaces that call to mind old letters, or the box of special treasures you had as a child.

Using scrabble tiles and upcycled vintage dominos as the base for her pendants allows Vickie to "create something new from something old" and the addition of beads, dangles and charms give the beautiful pieces texture and movement.

Vickie is also leader of the 175-member Etsy Twitter Team. "Running the team is truly a joy and a blessing to be part of! The members have created such a close community. I'm really proud of that."

In My Head Studios is happy to do custom pendants. "If you dream it, I can do it!" and ships jewelry all over the world. " I guarantee you will love wearing your pendant as much as I enjoyed creating it!"

Learn more about Vickie on twitter or read her blog.


SHOP OF THE WEEK SPECIAL:
15% off all orders (not including shipping).
Discount refunded via Paypal.


1 comment: