Wednesday, April 15, 2009

L'elephante Rose ~Etsy Twitter Team Shop of the Week



Sherisa Vassel, of L'élephant Rose (Pink Elephant, if I remember my HS French) creates jewelry and hair accessories for women to feel gorgeous in!

Sherisa is: a Temple University Alumni; a lover of color, music, laughter, nature, warmth and her man; a writer; a jewelry and accessories designer; the mother of a duckling; and a daydreamer extraordinaire.

According to Sherisa, her “Major life influences are stories from my childhood, French, my wild imagination. I'm heavily influenced by the past. And very intrigued by what lays ahead in the future. I take great care in attention to detail when making anything. It is a blessing to be able to follow a dream through and I attempt to pass that blessing on through my work. I care deeply about what I make.

L'élephant Rose is for the bold woman. Those not afraid to exude confidence. The woman who understands that they define their sensuality. We are effortlessly cool. Dare to be bold! Adorn yourself accordingly.”

So, if you dare, visit this extraordinary etsy shop. Wouldn't you love to know more about the duckling?

Free shipping on any US domestic orders and 50% off international shipping on orders placed this week. Use code “ETT” in message to seller to redeem.

No comments:

Post a Comment