Monday, April 20, 2009

ETT (Etsy Twitter Team) Shop of the Week ~ Rhodes Annals Designs



This week’s shop has extremely lovely handmade items. Claire Elizabeth Annals (her maiden name was Rhodes), of Rhodes Annals Designs, sells bags, hats, crocheted purses, knitted scarves and cowls. She also sells some of her sister’s jewelry and vintage patterns.


“Each item is 'lovingly' handmade, by that I mean that I enjoy making them and like to imagine how they will be used by their new owner. I am always on the look out for new ideas, and if I wouldn't use an item, it doesn't go into my shop. I use the best materials I can source, and I am always on the look out for unusual yarn and fabric patterns.”

Rhodes Annals Designs is based in Nottinghamshire, UK.

Wisp - Luxury Mohair Extra Long Scarf/Shawl

No comments:

Post a Comment