Wednesday, August 17, 2011

SUMMER SALE of Unique Handmade Necklaces

Now I know what the brick and mortar retailers face at the end of every season....clearing out older merchandise to make room for the new. I have made several new necklaces using beads with autumnal (finally got to use that word in a sentence) hues but I don't want to have too many items in my etsy shop at one time.

So, I have moved several necklaces (and not just those with a summery color-scheme!) into the SUMMER SALE section of my shop. The necklaces are now priced at only $15-$16, marked down from their original prices of $18-$24.

They reflect the full range of necklaces I create...some with silvertone chain, some with goldtone chain, some with felt beads, some with vintage ribbon and lace and some with recycled cotton t shirt yarn.

No comments:

Post a Comment