Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Smu*Topia Jewelry ~ ETT SOTW

This week's ETT SOTW is Smu*Topia (smoo-topia), which offers jewelry and accessories created by Jessica Smutek. Jessica uses stone, glass and metal beads in her beautiful pieces. She “has always been inspired by the diversity of nature--so much so that when looking at (her) collection as a whole, nearly every design falls into one of three categories: Sea, Earth, or Sky.”


Her inspiration is very personal and so her art is very personal. As she puts it “Each piece I create is a reflection of the beauty I see in the world around me. I love the thought that my designs are bringing the beauty of nature to my customers as they are worn.”

Smu*Topia is offering a Shop of the Week special from July 12-18:
a free zipper-pull charm with every purchase...and...
FREE SHIPPING (Domestic & International) through the end of July!


To learn more about Jessica and her work, follow her on Twitter and Facebook and read her blog.





No comments:

Post a Comment