Monday, May 24, 2010

Nova Scotia Beach Glass Jewelry ~ ETT SOTW


Whenever I walk along the beach, I look down for interesting things like shells and glass. But I never seem to find the amazing pieces of seaglass (or mermaid's tears) that Lori Stewart, of Nova Scotia Beach Glass Jewelry on etsy does! And then she turns these treasures (that come from man-made trash) into lovely works of wearable art: pendants and necklaces.

Lori appreciates the history and romance behind her chosen material. She says there is nothing so soothing as to handle seaglass. Interest in her work is growing. "I've been asked to do a home party...plus several stores have expressed interest in displaying my necklaces."

To celebrate being this week's SOTW Lori is offering
FREE shipping for the month of May (to Canada and the US)
AND a sale: 25% off orders over $100.00

To learn more about Lori and her work, follow her on Twitter and Facebook and read her blog!




No comments:

Post a Comment