Monday, May 17, 2010

geek details ~ ETT SOTW


Amanda Roberts is the talent behind the unique Etsy shop, geek details in which a variety of "geeky things" are sold. Items range from embellished luggage to buttons with clever messages to art prints and jewelry. When asked what she loves most about creating, Amanda states, "That I get to make stuff every day...I love the process of making new items, seeing something lovely and knowing that I made that pretty thing." And her inspiration comes from, "everything! It can be a music lyric, something a friend says, a glass of wine, the way the colors of my flowers blend. I try to find inspiration everywhere and then I mix it up to create something new."

This week geek details is offering:
Free domestic shipping on orders over $80
when the buyer mentions “etsytwitter” in the notes to seller section*

Learn more about Amanda and her work by following her on Twitter and Facebook and by reading her blog.

* Some large items can vary greatly in shipping price from one country to the next. Convo geek details for the international shipping rate specific to your location.


1 comment: