Monday, March 8, 2010

Thing A Day ~ Day 5





Someone please help me! Now that I've figured out how to use Adobe Photoshop Elements to create banners, I can't stop. And I like all the ones I've created for different reasons. I could change the banner in my etsy shop every month. But that's not good for name/brand recognition.

I realize I need to take some pictures with the specific intention of using them in banners and ads. I know one picture is worth 1,000 words but which words. What do I want my banner to say...my jewelry is eclectic...my aesthetic is a mix of vintage and modern...I live and work in NYC? After I select a photo (actually which small part of which photo)...I have to choose fonts and colors of fonts and sizes of fonts. It never ends. Is there a place to do banner rehab? Just step away from the computer, Suzanne, step away!

1 comment:

  1. Suzanne, Hands off the Photoshop now!

    They're all good. I like #2 & #4, but can't wait to see your work in there.

    Linda B.

    ReplyDelete