Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Mikiye ~ Etsy Twitter Team Shop of the Week




This week's shop is run by Mikiye Narita. In her shop, called Mikiye Creations, you can find various types of jewelry and one of a kind customized hair accessories. "I am constantly learning and being inspired by my brides. They always have me on my toes when it comes to creating their one of a kind pieces, many of which are heirloom quality for their special day. It's so fantastic to always be striving to be the best I can be and creating heirloom pieces that they will cherish forever."

Mikiye's twitter trick? "I really enjoy getting to know people on twitter. I make sure I comment/interact with others and I like to share something I find interesting that another person has tweeted about. Definitely take the time to get to know who's on there because it is amazing the tight knit family that can develop when you really pay attention to who's doing what. Frankly, it's just A LOT of FUN!"

And Mikiye's business resolution for the New Year? "One of my business resolutions is to get my personal site up! I can't wait to have this available for my clients!"

Mikiye is offering our readers the following special this week:
FREE U.S. SHIPPING on all purchases. Please add SOTW in notes to seller to redeem this. Shipping will be refunded through Paypal.

To learn more about Mikiye and her work, follow her on Twitter or Facebook and read her blog.


2 comments:

  1. Mikiye's work is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You SO MUCH for sharing this post about my shop!
    ;D

    ReplyDelete