Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Kim White Creations ~ ETT Shop of the Week


Click on any item above to go to its etsy listing!
This weeks Shop of the Week (SOTW), Kim White Creations, is run by the lovely Kim White. Kim's shop carries knitted and crocheted "wearable" art. Kim says, "I like to call my creations Creative Mentionables! I make Care Shawls and Lap Wraps which are like a warm hug. I knit Coffee Cozies that are like a warm sweater for your coffee cup. I have a Cozy Closet full of Slouches, Caps, Beanies, Scarves, Granny Square Purses and more!" Kim is inspired to create from family and friends, seasons, colors, foods, and the feel and colors of fabric and yarn. This year Kim's goal for her etsy shop is, "to continue to build relationships with my existing customers, and to grow my customer base."

This week only: Any Coffee Cozy FREE with a $50 or more purchase before shipping
(just let me know your Coffee Cozy selection in message to seller)

To learn more about Kim and her beautiful creations you can follow her on Twitter and Facebook or read her blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment