Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Dee Jay Photography ~ Etsy Twitter Team Shop of the Week


Denise Montville and her son work together to maintain a shop full of lovely photographs on etsy,
Dee Jay Photography. The photos are available in several different formats including bookmarks, cards, ACEOs as well as prints.

When asked about her work, Denise says, “The world around me inspires me to create. I love looking at textures, shapes, colors, and nature and I usually regret the days I leave my house without my camera!” Denise adds “My son always sees things from different angles than I do” and the result is the wide range of beautiful and captivating photographs in their shop. When asked about her business goal this year, Denise laughed and then answered “to try to shoot more photos and actually get them listed in my shop!”

To learn more about Denise, follow her on Twitter and Facebook.

To celebrate the 17th birthday of one of Dee Jay Photography's partners,
they are offering a 17% discount. In addition, as Shop of the Week, they are offering free shipping this month
(just wait for a revised Paypal invoice before paying).
International shipments can be accommodated, too. Convo Denise for a shipping quote.



No comments:

Post a Comment