Thursday, February 18, 2010

Punky Jane ~ Etsy Twitter Team Shop of the Week


Sandy Simpson's etsy shop, Punky Jane carries amazing hand stamped and personalized sterling silver jewelry and gifts and also some pieces in copper and fine silver. Sandy feels that the most important thing for people to know about Punky Jane "is that I truly enjoy working with customers to help create their vision. It's not all about MY design. Hopefully my work will be something they treasure for a very long time. I love a good challenge!" And her favorite thing about her craft is: "As a graphic designer, I always had my undo button. It saved me all the time! With stamping, there's a finality to it. I've had to completely change my thinking about how to create. It's taught me that perfection isn't possible, and for me, that's a great lesson to have learned."

Sandy is offering FREE standard shipping on everything in her shop through February 25, 2010.
Use 'TwitterSOTW' in the message to seller box at checkout and your shipping will be refunded via PayPal.

Learn more about Sandy and her work by following her on Twitter, fanning her on Facebook, reading her blog and checking out her website.


No comments:

Post a Comment