Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Amievoltaire ~ Etsy Twitter Team Shop of the Week




Angela Keller of Amievoltaire has an etsy shop full of colorful handmade children’s clothing. Skirts, dresses, aprons and doll clothes abound with classic designs done in bright fabrics and lots of ruffles.

Angela loves what she does. “My items really are made with love, but my customers say they like working with me because I take pride in my work.” She loves having return customers because that means they enjoyed their shopping experience at Amievoltaire.




To celebrate being the newest Etsy Twitter Team Shop of the Week,
Angela is offering 20% off of total purchases made in her shop (Just write Etsy Twitter Team in Notes to Seller) through February 28th.
She is also sponsoring a gift certificate giveaway on her blog. What are you waiting for?

You can also follow Angela on Twitter and Facebook.



No comments:

Post a Comment