Tuesday, December 8, 2009

ETT Shop of the Week ~ Jusshar Designs


Jusshar Designs is brimful of hats, scarves, fingerless gloves, shrugs and more, all designed with enough flair to keep winter at bay in style.


Owner Beth Newbern-Hallam loves the satisfaction of taking a "skein or two of yarn and creating something from it. I'm also really beginning to appreciate the process of making yarn. Every time I see a show, movie, or commercial with fiber creations in it, I think to myself....bookmark that idea for later. Sometimes I can't sit back and enjoy the movie for all the fiber seeking I'm doing."


Beautiful handknits and crocheted pieces make fabulous gifts, so now's the time to take advantage of the discount below:

10% off For Fans of Jusshar on Facebook, with FREE US SHIPPING & Discounted International Rates

You can learn more about Beth and JusShar Designs by following her on Twitter and Facebook.




1 comment: