Saturday, November 21, 2009

Inspiration ~ other artisans

clockwise from top left:
crochet cowl from soft spoken
stickers from sugar ivy
vintage metal flowers from Yellowdogvintage

I am not just a seller on etsy. I am a buyer. I actually discovered the site two years ago when I began to use handmade soap and bath products. Google searches for these items kept directing me to etsy where I discovered vintage dealers, talented and affordable artisans and supplies for my own jewelry-making (as well as the soap I was actually looking for!). Since then I have opened my own shop on etsy but I continue to find wonderful things to buy for myself and to give as gifts. Here are my four latest purchases and I have now extended my etsy "family" with new sellers with amazing shops who are also delightful to deal with!

No comments:

Post a Comment