Tuesday, November 3, 2009

ETT Shop of the Week ~ Linda B's Beaded Jewelry



Take a virtual step into Linda Blatchford's Etsy shop and you will find yourself surrounded by fun, fresh, beaded creations. Gemstones and Swarovski crystals pair up with sterling silver and unexpected found objects in these one-of-a-kind designs that reflect Linda's love of color and symbolism.

Her initial inspiration often comes from the colors or shapes of her ever-expanding bead collection. "I see an image in my mind and as I create it, I may have to tweak it. I love it when it turns out better than my imagination. Now, I’m looking for more recycled items to work with: bottlecaps, pine cones, etc."

In addition to bracelets, earrings, and pendants, Linda also makes wire Kippahs and gorgeous Judaica themed creations that she is happy to customize with favorite colors or gemstones.

In honor of her November 1st birthday, Linda is offering a week long discount:
20% off purchases totaling $10, excluding shipping
November 2 - November 8

Learn more about Linda and her work by following her on twitter and reading her blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment