Saturday, August 1, 2009

T.G.I.S. Thank God It's Inspiration SATURDAY!

Ashley - Charcoal Drawing from Art by Gadi
Baby Hare Dasha - Soft Sculpture from Dragon House of Yuen
The Eyes Have It - ACEO from Wind and Honey Creations

My inspiration this week is the many, many etsy sellers who donate all or a portion of the proceeds from their shop sales to charity. I consider myself a generous person with a list of charitable organizations and non-profits that I contribute to regularly. Although I have not yet made the jump to earmark any of my etsy sale money directly to charity, every time I search on etsy for something to purchase, I include the word "charity" or "donation" in the search words. That way I can buy something beautiful and do good for others at the same time.

These etsy artists are all members of Etsy For Animals Team EFA (a cause close to my heart).

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Suzanne for including Dasha!
    You are doing a wonderful thing with your charitible giving outside etsy :)
    and thanks for your support of the animamls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for including my kitty eyes in your collection today. It is a delight to be able to help animals with my work.
    And thank you for what you do to help with charity. It is a great way to live.

    ReplyDelete