Monday, June 22, 2009

Waterfall Necklace Featured in New Treasury



This is one of those things that make you go hmmmmm! This past weekend, on a trip upstate, my husband and I visited Kaaterskill Falls, after which the "Catskills" were named and the inspiration for my Waterfall Necklace(above). I saw the falls for the first time two years ago and was immediately determined to find the right group of beads with which to recreate the look and sound of its cascading waters. Took a while, found the beads, made the necklace and now it has been featured in a lovely treasury called Land and Sea and Surf and Turf by kimwhitecreations.etsy.com just one day after I revisited the real falls. Hmmmmm

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6/22/2009

    Congratulations on the treasury! It is a beautiful necklace. You totally captured the waterfall. :o)

    ReplyDelete