Friday, June 5, 2009

This is "One Lovely Blog" ... and I Don't Just Say So Myself!



This morning, I heard from Jeanine Molnar, at Gemini Moon Mosaics, that she had chosen my blog for the "One Lovely Blog" award.

It's very special to get an award for "loveliness" from another artisan whose work I admire, as is the case with Jeanine. Make sure to check out her etsy shop Gemini Moon Mosaics & mixed media arts to see the amazing things she creates from recycled old plates (like the mirror above)!

This is one of those "pass it along" awards which means I need to choose fifteen other blogs to recommend. That's easy! These are blogs that I check and enjoy every day!

La Cometa Lab
Tamara Garvey Illustration
Aquarian Bath
Art by Betty Refour
By Light of Moon
Dragon House of Yuen
Emmakat
Valerie's Gallery
Felt
Golden Twine
Gypsy Moon Designs
Invites by Jen
Love Retro Colour
of esther lee
Such Cool Stuff

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous6/05/2009

    Thanks for the love and for passing it on! Have a wonderful weekend. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for passing on your "One Lovely Blog" award to my blog! I am off to check out the other blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so sweet! Thank you for your support.

    ReplyDelete