Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Ciao! Sumiko Shop ~ ETT Shop of the Week



Evelyn Palazzin (from Italy), of Sumiko Shop, creates jewelry and accessories for women. Her shop is filled with lovely items that include necklaces, brooches and pouches.


“I have always had a passion to create, to recycle items, and to invent and process things from scratch. I don’t consciously think of myself as an artist but as a person who loves to create and learn new techniques. I spend countless hours searching for new materials and findings for my jewelry. It’s inevitable to get an idea or inspiration after such intense consideration of materials. Sometimes just studying them creates images of the completed item in my mind.”

You can follow her on Twitter and read her blog Sumiko Shop.

Special Offer for the Week: Free shipping worldwide. Mention “Etsy Twitter” in Message to Seller (when you make purchases from Sumiko Shop) and shipping will be refunded.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for featured me.....
    I really appreciate !!

    Best
    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete