Monday, May 11, 2009

ETT Shop of the Week ~ South Paw Studios


South Paw Studios offers an ever-changing selection of handcrafted jewelry designed by self-taught, Toledo, Ohio, jewelry artist, Katy Mims. She designs necklaces, bracelets, and earrings. She also offers a bridal line and a wholesale line.

“I use a few different techniques in my jewelry line, some of which are some basic metal fabrication, which was studied through the Toledo Museum of Art. I also use basic to more advanced wire wrapping techniques in my designs. I am continuously evolving and staying up to date on the trends and new ideas in the industry. I try to make a conscious effort to think outside the box with every piece; to keep my customers curious and myself challenged."

Special for the Week at South Paw Studios: 15% off your TOTAL order plus free worldwide shipping. Enter code "EtsyTwitter" in Message to Seller and all discounts will be refunded promptly via Paypal!

Additional places to follow this talented artist: twitter and her blog .

No comments:

Post a Comment