Monday, March 30, 2009

New Etsy Twitter Team Shop of the Week ~ Jaybird Designs



Jennifer Cirka, of Jaybird Designs, makes unique crocheted clothing and accessories for babies, children, women and now pets.
“I am very eclectic in what I make and sell. My main love is crochet!! I specialize in unique crocheted clothing and accessories. But my best sellers are my original crochet patterns!! The new love of my life, Cash the Greyhound, has stirred my creative juices again and I have started adding pet items to my shop. I currently have decorative dog tag collars, but plan to include crocheted sweaters, leashes, and maybe even homemade gourmet dog treats."

Jaybird Designs offers $5.00 flat rate shipping (even when you order more than one item) everywhere in the world. U.S. shoppers can select First Class shipping instead for even less, $3.00

Special Deal for the Week: Free shipping if you mention "TWITTER Team Rocks" in the comments at check out. She will refund your shipping cost!!

No comments:

Post a Comment