Thursday, March 5, 2009

Blog Envy


OK. I'm in trouble. I dreamed about blogging last night. The stress of trying to keep my blog entries on point, entertaining, informative and attractive has gotten to me. Like all my dreams, I can only remember bits & pieces. Something about a serial killer targeting women bloggers whose blogs he finds offensive....something about the police using me as bait to trap him because he is a follower of my blog...something about sending special code messages through my blog posts....and then...the dog jumped on the bed and woke me up!

Now that I write it down, the story sounds like a killer (pun intended!) book or even a movie. Jodie Foster could play me or if they want to do the teen thriller thing with the script, they could use Olivia Thirlby. Wait, why not a TV series?

Law & Order: Criminal Content about the special group of NYC police officers that track down and apprehend criminal bloggers, vloggers and phloggers
or
The Followers about a group of talented but quirky writers, photographers & comedians who each week help a needy blogger improve his or her site
or
Sex in the Blogosphere a romp through the web logs with Corey and her friends who are searching for style, good food, Jimmy Choos and available men

The possibilities are endless. Have fun with them and send me some more ideas to pitch to the networks. Don't forget reality shows!

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous3/05/2009

    Did anyone ever tell you that you are nuts? Actually, I dream about blogging as well but not as exciting as yours. One of my tricks is to start a post with an idea I have (of course this has to happen during the time I'm awake) and save it as a draft. That way, when I need some inspiration I can go back to one the drafts and write the post. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea....I'll give it a try! Hopefully, I will be awake when the ideas come.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your dreams about blogging are WAY more exciting than mine lol Too bad the dog woke you up :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, I would watch any of those shows! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous3/05/2009

    The possibilities are indeed endless, looks like you better get writing before someoneelse does an episode of CSI on these lines!

    ReplyDelete