Thursday, January 22, 2009

Transparency Treasury


In the last few months, we've been hearing the word transparency a lot. Mostly, it has been used by the politicos (e.g. transparency in government or the current or next  administration). When I snagged a treasury spot on etsy (my first), I tried to think of search words and transparency  came to mind. It never ceases to amaze me how the definition of words has so much to do with the context in which they are used.

 All of the items in the treasury were titled or described by their creators or sellers using the word transparent.

2 comments:

  1. thanks for the info
    I didn't realize they used
    the word transparency..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1/24/2009

    In fact, I sorted through 94 pages of items that used the word transparent or transparency in their titles or descriptions.

    ReplyDelete